At Better Me Business Coaching, we help leaders to maximise their impact in team performance through the Personal Transformation System™ (PTS).
For the past 15 years, the team at Better Me Business Coaching has worked with prominent leaders both in business and government to optimise team performance and the activation of bottom line results.
About Thuli Segalo
Thuli Segalo has an illustrious career carved in blue chip corporates in Southern Africa.
She first cut her teeth in leadership at Investec where she spent eight years. Whilst at Investec, her key task was the management of the Private Bank call centre. She was also a member of the Private Bank Account operations management team.
She then went on to work as a Business Development Manager for Absa Fund Managers for three years where she managed a team of Business Development consultants. Here she was also a member of the executive management team for Absa Fund Managers.
She then founded Metamorphosis Skills Development and Training, a 100% Black women owned and managed company, which enabled her the opportunity to consult as an Organisational Development and Learning & Development specialist.
Thuli made a significant contribution to the design, development and implementation of the MultiChoice Group Leadership and Women development strategy as the manager of this function. Her single-minded objective in this function was that of enhancing the performance of leaders at all levels.
Thuli uses her passion and specialist experience in executive coaching, human capital development and solid business experience to empower leaders and teams to achieve high impact results.
Her coaching approach unlocks leadership potential through a process designed from extensive experience in leadership development. This process is called the Personal Transformation System. The core of it is to enhance leader potential by building effective relationships and equipping leaders with the tools they need to ascend and master acquired leadership levels.
Thuli Segalo’s Coaching and Facilitation Background
- BizSchool Mentor (GIBS supported NGO) (2016)
- GIBS Executive Coaching faculty member (2016)
- DreamGirls SA Keynote presentation for Mentors Induction (2016)
- GIBS Spirit of Youth Facilitator – GIBS (2015)
- Keynote presentation to the PA Network – KumaloGreen (2015)
- Skills Development and Employment Equity facilitation – Monsanto (2015)
- Facilitated and Coached Harvard Stepping Up to Management for Junior and Middle Managers – MultiChoice (2013)
- Women in Leadership conversations – MultiChoice (2012-2014)
- Catalyst Leadership Development experience for Senior Managers – Facilitated leadership conversations for Mentors and Line Managers – MultiChoice (2011-2014)
- JD Group Art of Service leadership conversations – LRMG Performance Agency (2011)
- Lead consultant for NEF Values and Culture Programme – LRMG Performance Agency (2011)
- Telkom 8ta Training and Facilitation – LRMG Performance Agency (2011)
Partnerships & Accreditation
ICF PCC Credential-holders are part of a self-regulating group of elite coaches who provide accountability to clients and the coaching profession as a whole. They pursue and complete rigorous education and practice requirements that provide unquestioned legitimacy to their commitment to excellence in coaching.
The Services SETA ensures that the skill requirements of the services sector are identified and that adequate and appropriate skills are readily available. The Services SETA contributes to the improvement of sector skills through achieving a more favourable balance between demand and supply.
Return on Investment & Return on Experience
Our 3-Step approach to ROI and ROE.
Clear specification of aims and objectives of the coaching and development process
Measure against contracted objectives
Get In Touch with Us